Monday, November 1, 2010

26: A Picture From One Of The Greatest Days Of Your Life

This is all getting a bit too silly.  I don't actually have a picture of the night I went to bed when the family were staying with Nan and Grandad in Christchurch and I went to bed only to find the toy stuffed snake in there which I just wanted and wanted and WANTED and now it was MINE forever and mine for real, and noone else's and it was mine and I will call him Max.

So here's a photo from the day the RNZAF Women's Cricket team finalised their undefeated tour of the English Services Tour of 2010 by winning the match against the RAF.

2 comments:

sempre said...

Yeah, a picture of little you with an awesome toy snake called Max would beat this hands down I'm afraid. But still - RNZAF represent!!!! :)

Sez said...

Yah for sure. Max is still around somewhere in a box with all my other stuffed toys which I refused to bring up to auckland!