Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thingie the Seventh - Favourite TV Show

This is a hard one because I actually don't watch a lot of TV.

When I was staying with my sister in the UK she got me hooked a little on two shows - Outnumbered and Ashes to Ashes, but the appeal of neither of these shows followed me home.

I like Comedy, so my favourite shows number from that selection.  Family Guy, Black Books, Black Adder etc.




Outside of comedy a friend has gotten me into Dr Who which is great stuff, but at the moment I'm still reliant on his generosity in order to see any of it.  I should really ask for some for my birthday or something.



I think my favourite TV Show is probably Green Wing.










---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments: