Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Whereabouts of Walter

Even though my Mum and various other family members read my blog from time to time, I am going to share a little bedroom secret with you.  I am now, regularly, sharing my bedroom with someone.  He has strong, tanned legs; has excellent reach; is mysterious and likes to surprise me; he is very talented; and doesn't take up too much space.  His name is Walter.

Although he does spend every night in my room with me, Walter is an unpredictable friend and only likes to show himself on his terms.  In fact he is so elusive that I am starting a new series for my blog and this is the first installation.  Whenever I am treated to a sight of him in all his glory I will try to capture a snap and share it with you.  Join with me in the delight of the discovery of...












The Whereabouts of Walter!

Sighting the First: - On the bedsheets

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That made my day. I can't stop giggling. :D

Sez said...

This morning he was "A King surveying his Kingdom" from the corner of my record-player!

Kiwi Mother said...

EEEEK !

Maalie said...

I thought at first you might be referring to Plumpy!

Nick Ward said...

Spider spotting in Sez's sleeping spot...