Monday, May 16, 2011

I Am Addicted To Llamas

Not actual llamas.

The llamas on Deviant Art.

I don't know why I want them so bad but I think it is a self-worth thing.  More llamas means more people like me.  Even though I know it's not true.  Maybe it's a competition thing - more More MORE!

Here's my Deviant Art Profile Page:

Yah, click on the image to go to my actual DA page and find out what kind of soup I'm holding in my hand...

But back to llamas.  You can't give someone a llama until you receive one.  I wandered aimlessly through the halls of DA for about a week before someone gave me a llama.  Then I had one llama.  From there I can go about the website giving llamas to anyone I want and it costs me nothing at all.  But I can only give one llama to each person.  Sometimes people return the favour, and after a while the llamas get "better."  Over on the right hand side of my profile page (near the scroll bar) you can almost see my llama.  Here's a close up of someone else's llama:


See it there?  It's golden coloured with a red bow tie and sunglasses.  Let's see how many people had to give this person llamas for them to be classed as golden:



Now lets look at how many llamas I have been given:


I know there aren't 73 people on DA who think I am awesome (especially since I've had to give more than twice that away) but I am still proud of my albino llama.

I just wish it were a ninja llama.

No comments: